America Ferrera, Olivia Wilde, Gabrielle Union, and Kiernan Shipka are just a few of the celebs who can’t get enough of the Stuart Weitzman ‘Nudist’ Sandal!
Thanks to their minimalistic allure, these barely-there ankle strap sandals go with just about anything, from an elegant dress to a separates ensemble, to jeans and jumpsuits: They add just the right amount sex appeal without being distracting.
Ver más: Spring 2015 Shoe Trends (Photos)
Want to snag this “it” shoe for yourself? Here are eight equally chic alternatives to the beloved Nudist that bring out the style sass without breaking the bank!
1. Victoria’s Secret Mid-Heel O-Ring Sandal, $98.
2. Forever 21 Metal Heel Sandals, $36.80.
3. Brash Women’s Haley Ankle Strap Pump from Payless, $15.
4. River Island Light Pink Color Block Barely There Sandals, $90.
5. Michael Antonio ‘Jaxine Met’ in Gold Met, $49.99.
6. Call It Spring ‘Jechta‘ Pump, $20.99.
7. ‘Stepout’ Sandal by Steve Madden, $89.95.
8. Topshop Rolo Skinny Strappy Sandal, $75.