Earlier this year, fall 2014 Fashion Week saw an abundance of eye-popping accessories on the runway. From brights at Christian Dior to plaids at Tommy Hilfiger to bejeweled statement pieces at Dolce & Gabbana, this upcoming season is all about making a bold statement.
Creating a chic head-to-toe look that expresses your personality is all in the details, which is why so many fashion forward gals find it utmost necessary to stock their closets with all the must-have designer shoes and accessories of the season. Luckily, you don’t have to reach deep into your wallet to achieve the same fashion forward look.
Here are 8 fall trends plus the items you will need to update your fall wardrobe without having to spend a fortune.
1. Forever 21 Elegant Faux Stone Dangle Bib, $15.80.
2. Chinese Laundry ‘Reversal‘ Sneaker, $79.95.
3. Henri Bendel Webster Round Semi Rimless Sunglasses, $115.
1. Max & Chloe Dara Ettinger Mimi Druzy Dbl Ring in Rose Gold, $188.
2. Lanvin Double Star Two-Finger Ring, $750.
3. Lord & Taylor Vince Camuto ‘Gold-Tone & Crystal Pave Open Ring‘, $58.
1. Zara Leather Bag with Rigid Handle, $159.
2. Charlotte Russe Structured Tote Bag in Fucshia, $28.99.
3. Kate Spade Cecil Court Bobi in Vivid Snapdragon, $268.
1. Betsey Johson ‘Bow Dacious Satchel‘, $118.
2. Steve Madden ‘Vincible’ Floral Multi Pump, $99.95.
3. Tilly’s Rhinestone Floral Watch, $19.99.
1. Vince Camuto Mesh Chain Linear Earring, $48.
2. Kendra Scott ‘Parsons Clip-On Earrings‘ Magenta, $85.
3. Jeweliq Aqua Lush Drops, $25.
1. Altuzarra + Gianvito Rossi Moby Plaid-Print Slingback Pump, $755.
2. Henri Bendel ‘Debutante Plaid Wristlet‘ Natural Multi, $128.
3. Loft ‘Berry Plaid Skinny Scarf‘ $29.50.
1. Betsey Johnson ‘SB LUXE‘ Gold Metallic, $149.
2. Nicole Miller ‘Jewel Clutch‘ $285.
3. Asos Johnny Loves Rosie Blue Crystal Stack Bracelet, $54.17.
Which trend will you flaunt before the temperature drops? Let us know in the comments!