Fruit-inspired clothing and accessories are a must-have for summer. From lemons and cherries to watermelons and pineapples, wearing your fruits are not only the perfect way to get your daily intake of fruit, but to add a little zest to your summertime look.
Pro tip: Of course, less is always more. To best avoid looking like Carmen Miranda, try pairing one fruit-inspired clothing item with your neutrals (ie. pineapple tee with denim cutoffs). You can also color-block your outfit accordingly with one fruit-inspired accessory (ie. lemon-print handbag with a white maxi-dress).
Ver más: 3 Healthy Fat Burning Detox Juices
Here are our favorite freshly-picked items to wear this summer.
1. Asos Tropical Fruit Print T-Shirt Bodycon Dress, $36.20
2. Cynthia Rowley ‘Pineapple’ Tee, $55
3. Amour Vert Penelope Top from Piperlime, $84.97
4. Zara Fruit Print Trouser, $39.99
2. Charlotte Olympia ‘Miranda in Bloom’ Wedge, $ 647
3. Mother of Pearl Fruit Trainers, $385
4. Loeffler Randall Tamsin Classic Pump, $148
5. Kate Spade ‘Jade’ Watermelon Skimmer Flat, $258
1. Nasty Gal Gasoline Glamour Coco Punch Shades, $65
2. Venessa Arizaga Fruitopia Necklace, $450
2. Asos Mini Fruit Watch, $20
4. Kate Spade Capri Espadrille Francis Tote Bag, $140
Would you wear this trend? Tell us what you think in the comments section!