If you’re a modern woman, you don’t have much time to go to a gym. Luckily, there are easy exercises you can do from the comfort of your own home to tone your legs and buttocks. Squats are known as the best way to achieve shapely legs and the butt of your dreams, without the use of machines.
The muscles that are worked on when doing squats are the quadriceps; adductors, hamstrings, and calves.
Ver más: How to Get a Butt Like J.LO's
Related: How to Get a Butt Like J.LO’s
The benefits of squatting:
1. It helps develop flexibility in your hips.
2. Increases your resistance for jogging, walking or running.
3. When doing squats, your burn about 230 calories per 30 minutes of exercise.
4. Helps prevent osteoporosis, since working the muscles of the legs increases the bone density of your spine.
5. It helps significantly improve your posture and you will feel the difference when your sit or walk.
How do you do squats?
Just stand with your legs slightly apart at shoulder width and bend your legs up and down, holding for a few seconds in between each squat. Return to the starting position and then repeat the exercise.