These are some of the tell-tale signs he’s the one.
Ver más: 5 Signs He's Not Into You
1. He doesn’t play games. The cat and mouse game doesn’t interest him. There’s no ambiguity when it comes courting you. There’s no wanting to leave you guessing. Instead, he’s upfront, honest and to the point. This shows that he’s assertive and knows exactly what he wants, so he goes out and gets it.
2. He calls you the day after meeting you. Finally! Someone who actually picks up the phone to call you and not just text you. Oh, and that rule of waiting three-days to contact you? It’s total bullshit.
3. He texts you back in a reasonable amount of time. He never leaves you hanging in the middle of a text conversation. He cares about you enough to want to answer you back right away. Bonus points: When he sends you sweet messages out of the blue.
4. He can’t wait to introduce you to his friends and family. It’s cute when he wants to parade you around at family dinners or drinks out with friends. It’s also very comforting to know that you’re not the only one who wants to show him off to all of your favorite people.
5. He shares your values. It doesn’t matter how much you love a person, if you don’t value the same things (like where to live, having kids or not, how to manage your finances) it will never work.
6. He sends you flowers just because. Or because you had a bad day. Or because he remembered it’s your six-month anniversary. He’s thinking about you and making an effort! Why is that so hard to find?
7. He plans ahead. There is nothing sexier than a man who takes initiative and makes date plans. He follows through on a dinner date with a phone call and/or a text. If a guy can’t do this, then it’s most likely never going to work.
8. He doesn’t just want to sleep with you. He made it clear to you early on that he wants to date and get to know you. This is not to say he can’t wait to get you into bed, but he does know that there’s more to you than just sex.
9. He asked you to be exclusive. He doesn’t want to be your friend with benefits, much less see other people. You’re the only one he cares about seeing. It’s especially refreshing because you didn’t have to hint at exclusivity; he was the one to bring up the topic of “taking the next step.”
10. He asked you to marry him. If he’s dead set on spending the rest of this life with you, then you know he’s pretty special, because you’re pretty special.
Have you found the one? Tell us in the comments!