Confidence is not as difficult to achieve than you might think. If you’re feeling less-than-stellar, these simple tips will help you fake it ’til you make it.
1. Stand tall. Good posture is one of the top signs of confidence in someone. Standing upright helps you act and feel more powerful than hunching over.
2. Smile. Smiling is contagious. If you smile at a stranger you will not only make them feel better about themselves, but it will make you feel good about yourself, too.
3. Be bold. Wear red lipstick and bold colors. Standing out from the crowd is sure way to make you feel good about yourself.
4. Think positive. Let go of any negative thought. There’s always a silver lining in any situation. Try to see the good things in people and situations rather than the bad.
5. Dress better. There’s a reason why they say to “dress for success.” Take a little extra time and effort when you’re putting yourself together. When you feel good, you’ll go the extra mile—whether it’s at work, at home, at the gym or on a date!