As women, we are all guilty of caring too much. So much of our time and energy are wasted on the unnecessary. Now that a new year has started, there’s no better time than now to stop caring about things that are not worth it. Here are ten of them:
1. How many “likes” you get on Facebook or Instagram. Go ahead and share a photo of whatever it is you like. It doesn’t matter how many people like your photo of a sunset, so long as you do.
Ver más: 10 Reasons NOT to Diet
2. Finding love. Not thinking about trying to meet someone whenever you go out is liberating. When it happens it happens.
3. Being embarrassed about not wearing makeup in public. Only Kim Kardashian should think it’s necessary to get full done just to go get ice cream.
4. Feeling guilty about not going out on the weekend. If you feel like staying home in pjs and watching Netflix all day, do it. Don’t force yourself to go out if you don’t want to.
5. Sharing everything you do on social media. Put your phone down and live in the moment. Life is too short to spend it behind a small glowing screen.
6. Juice cleanses. Let’s be real. Cleanses are less about health and more about losing weight. There are easier and healthier ways to lose weight than drinking your fruits and veggies in liquid form.
7. Being friends with people you don’t really like. Relationships with toxic people who don’t care about you is a waste of time and energy.
8. Feeling guilty about going to bed early. Life is better when you get more than eight hours of sleep.
9. Saying I’m sorry all of the time. We often say we’re sorry when we don’t have to. If you’re not sorry, don’t apologize for being yourself or expressing how you truly feel.
10. Trying to make everyone happy. Do what you can when you can. And if you can’t do it all, let it go. You’ll be happier in the long run.